Mistakes People Make When Buying Travel Insurance
If you are planning to travel then you NEED travel insurance.
Travel insurance is more important than ever with new variants and travel cancelations happening left and right
Here are some mistakes people make when purchasing travel insurance.
- Waiting too long to buy. You can't be in the midst of the issue then buy it. For example, your flight gets canceled due to a pending hurricane. It is too late to buy the insurance.
- Not checking your credit card benefits.
- Purchasing the wrong policy for your travel needs
- Not reading the fine print.
- Paying more than necessary
- Not including medical coverage
These are just SOME of the examples of mistakes people make.
Have you purchased travel insurance before? Did you find it useful?